Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Homemade Presents

Before I get started I just have to share today's great garden disaster! I Finally had an hour to myself in the garden so headed out to pull out some old spinch and give the bed a good dig ready for some more zucchinis. Anyway, I was digging away and then there was something on my fork that wouldn't shake off- a lovely big frog I had managed to dig up and stab right through the middle- it was a little distressing!!

I remember reading or hearing earlier this year from some great chef (but can't remember who unfortunately) about oregano being the only herb it is better to use dry then fresh. That got me thinking how it would make a nice little present for friends- and something I could actually do myself. So here is my first go. They look so pretty when you first hang them up.

No comments: